ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
With over 35 years of experience, Studley prides itself in meeting the most demanding project schedules, bringing them into completion safely, on time and within budget.
No matter the size of the project you can be assured that we will bring the full resources of our highly motivated Mechanical and Electrical team, to ensure a smooth and successful project all the way through to its conclusion. Our project managers will provide you with a flexible and responsive approach to your needs, adapting our methods and personnel to suit the demands of your project.
General experience in:
- Owner managed decision making and open lines of communication to approachable and experienced project managers.
- Principle contractor role.
- Sub-contractor management and administration.
- Pre-mobilisation planning and pre-construction requirements, including HSE and Quality Plans.
- Develop, maintain, and report on MS Project or Primavera P6 construction programmes.
- Implementation of Company SOP’s and client safety policies.
- Assistance and coordination with project design and client construction personnel.
- Contractual and Technical Query registers.
- Project health, safety, and environmental support from dedicated HSE Manager.
- Budget control and Key Performance Indicators.
Management Systems, Accreditations & Qualifications:
- ISO9001 Quality Management System.
- ISO14001 Environmental Management System.
- ISO45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS).
- ECA Electrical Safety Register Membership & Technical Verification.
- Safe Contractor.
- British Safety Council Membership.
- ROSPA Gold.
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below and someone from the right department will give you call as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss in more detail your requirements, we would be more than happy to do so. Please call, email or use our online project planner
OUR CASE STUDIES
OUR OTHER SERVICES
Beyond mechnical and electrical engineering we offer a wide range of related services, click on any of them below to read more details on what we do and view relevant case studies.
Tanks & Vessels
WHY CHOOSE STUDLEY?
Need convincing that we're the right team for your project? We've listed 6 reasons why you should choose Studley.
30 Years experience
We're a family company that was established in liverpool over 30 years ago. We're 5 generations of engineers, its what we do.
We're regulated and certified by all of the appropriate governing bodies, we can send proof of any memberships upon request.
We're Award Winning
We regularly win industry awards for our work; not something every engineering company can boast.
we're safety first
We take safety incredibly serious and continuously are re-training and re-evaluating our procedures to make our work and employees as safe as possible.
We're more than happy to have you come visit us at our Liverpool offices, take a tour of our workshop and get a feel for what we're all about.
one stop shop
We have a vast range of workers here at Studley meaning we can help with just about every aspect of the work, making it easier to choose us for your projects.