Electrical Control and Instrumentation IN THE UK
Studley successfully operate and have wide ranging knowledge in heavily regulated industries such as Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Water, Food & Beverage.
We are technically verified, accredited and capable to offer minor and major project installation, fault diagnoses or maintenance services throughout these sectors.
Gaining valued experience in:
- Site Surveys or non-intrusive investigation work.
- Fault Finding and Diagnoses.
- Low Voltage Power Distribution.
- Process Control and Automation installations.
- PLC Conventional I/O Installation and commissioning.
- Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus DP/PA Instrument installations.
- UPS Installations.
- Fibre Optic communications and networking.
- Hazardous area installation and Compex inspections.
- Site services including: General or Energy efficient LED Lighting, Earthing, Lightning protection & Electric Trace Heating
- Motor Control Centres, Switchgear and VSD terminations.
- Site run cable routing.
- Functional testing and commissioning.
- Maintenance support.
- As built documentation / O&M Manuals.
Our electricians and instrument technicians have a wealth of experience across a wide range of industries and have the capabilities to deliver the following services:
- Loop/Functional Testing
- Small Bore Pipework
- Profibus/Fieldbus Control Systems
- Hazardous Area Installations and Inspections
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below and someone from the right department will give you call as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss in more detail your requirements, we would be more than happy to do so. Please call, email or use our online project planner
OUR CASE STUDIES
OUR OTHER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
These are our core electrical engineering services, click on any of them below to read more details on what we do and view relevant case studies.
WHY CHOOSE STUDLEY?
Need convincing that we're the right team for your project? We've listed 6 reasons why you should choose Studley.
30 Years experience
We're a family company that was established in liverpool over 30 years ago. We're 5 generations of engineers, its what we do.
We're regulated and certified by all of the appropriate governing bodies, we can send proof of any memberships upon request.
We're Award Winning
We regularly win industry awards for our work; not something every engineering company can boast.
we're safety first
We take safety incredibly serious and continuously are re-training and re-evaluating our procedures to make our work and employees as safe as possible.
We're more than happy to have you come visit us at our Liverpool offices, take a tour of our workshop and get a feel for what we're all about.
one stop shop
We have a vast range of workers here at Studley meaning we can help with just about every aspect of the work, making it easier to choose us for your projects.